Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Minecraft X-ray Mod

This is a cool minecraft mods if you feel evil and want to cheat :). The X-ray mod means that you can observe straight by ineffective blocks like filth, gravel, or cobblestone. What it really does enable you to see is these kind of blocks:
  • Lava : And that means you do not depart this life when digging your path to cherished blocks x_x
  • Water : Wouldn’t want to die, would you?
  • Obsidian : You are able to utilize it to make a portal towards the nether..I would not go there if I had been you
  • Diamonds : Glistening! *_*
  • Gold : Someone’s acquiring greedy..
  • Red Stone : For making fancy stuff.
  • Coal : So you're able to make torches, although the x-ray mod provides a nightvision mode, this may are convenient when you are all from torches plus your stock is loaded with diamonds or gold which you mined. Wouldn’t desire a creeper creeping lying on your back, would ya?
  • Mossy Cobblestone : Uhh, I do think you just utilize this stone for decorating applications.
  • Iron : Ensure that you have at least a stone pickaxe so that you can mine it!
  • Mobs : Like I reported, you will not desire a creeper randomly exploding with your again.
  • Lapis Lazuli : For adornment reasons.
What's more , it has a fly style but it doesn’t seem to be doing the job for me >.<. That’s ok though, I don’t really see myself using it very much. One among the best features would have to be the nightlight, I generally find myself inside of a dungeon without any torches! I hate when this occurs specially when I just looted a chest or found some diamonds. ALL MY ITEMS GONE!! Never will this trouble occur to me while using the nightlight feature. I'm safer.
Instructions to fit this Mod accurately!
  1. Go down load the mod while in the Minecraft Discussion board.
  2. Open the rar file that you just downloaded.
  3. Open your minecraft folder by looking at your begin menu and typing “run“, and then press enter.
  4. In the operate box enter “%appdata%“. That should get you to in which the minecraft folder is located at.
  5. Head over to the “.minecraft” folder and after that head over to your “bin” folder.
  6. Open “minecraft.jar“.
  7. Go to the winrar file that you downloaded(X-Ray mod). Drag all of the documents from x-raymod and drop them to “minecraft.jar“
Have I mentioned that you really do not need to have a Risugami’s modloader with this?
Go take a look at my minecraft internet site for some cool minecraft mods. Make sure you go to the minecraft mods and texture packs section for awesome minecraft mods

No comments:

Post a Comment