Thursday, July 26, 2012

Minecraft Animal Bikes

This minecraft mod can be just one the coolest minecraft mods on the Minecraft planet, one of several funnest too! I just adore riding all those distinct animals.

 What I also like about them is they're very rapid, a number of the bestial bikes may even fly, and some of them consider they are spiderman! I'm serious! Whenever you experience the spider you are able to climb whatever you want! You can't fly together with the spider but for a few explanation, I much like the spider essentially the most. I guess I favor leaping through trees much better than traveling above them. It is really just much more enjoyment for my part. It would make me seem like Spiderman, lol. This is one of my top 10 awesome minecraft mods.

 A different bestial bicycle that I liked could be the...pony! It is really just so cute! It may possibly fly over items, but it is difficult to manage sometimes.

A different bicycle that I believed was a tad bizarre but hilarious was the chicken bicycle. The chicken bicycle is simply a little bit little one chick O_o, all that body weight from my player, inadequate bestial! How can he assist so much bodyweight?! The dragon bike was just badass, he's massive and he's quite much an overpowered dragon. Want to know why? He cannot burn off in lava! I tried dozens of situations but it really is just impossible!

 The most offensive bike might be the wolf bike, he attacks pretty much anything at all that assaults you. His attack velocity and damage is amazingly significant, excellent for dungeon running. Regrettably, you can't manage him when he wants to attack, so be mindful!

 I see you managed to read up to here, this means that you just want this mod! Or that you just just wanted to see a review for it. Either way, I will give recommendations of the best way to install this mod. Why? Due to the fact no mod is full with out a tutorial! If you've installed any mod then it should be fairly very simple. If you've never ever set up a mod, then it's still pretty basic! You just must drag and drop documents on folders, ideally you know how to do this.

 Tutorial!


  1. Set up Modloader on your Minecraft folder! If you have no idea how to do this then go to cool minecraft mods and then go to the minecraft mods and texture packs category.
  2. Go here to download the "Animal Bikes Mod". Right after you've got downloaded the Animal Bikes Mod, you may need to open the zip file and then head to your ".minecraft" folder. Step 1 gives you the link if you don't know in which the folder is found at. 
  3. This is the easiest factor, just after you're inside the ".minecraft" folder, head on to the "Mods" folder. Right after you're within, drag the zip file and drop it inside the folder.f

You can go to my Minecraft website for other Cool Minecraft Mods. The posts are much better there, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment