Sunday, September 23, 2012

Last Days Texture Pack


Good day, fellow Minecrafters! These days I introduce you to some quite minecraft mods and texture packs.

It is a little bit diverse from most texture packs. At least that's what I think, I've but to view any interesting minecraft texture packs such as this.

Sufficient of me babbling(I hope that is a term) close to, I'll explain to you what's so wonderful relating to this mod. Let's say a nuclear bomb or perhaps a organic catastrophe, how will you believe Minecraft will look like? Just picture it, it might glance rather scary appropriate? Also, an improved illustration would be if a human becomes a zombie and after that the minecraft planet turns into a submit apocalyptic world! Very well, I'll exhibit you a picture of the texture pack under.




Rather cool, suitable? You recognize it's magnificent, could be described as a little bit scary initially but you'll get employed to it. Glance at that poor cow, his bacterial infections are spreading in the course of his system. Lousy person, we really should place him from his distress. I do not know if we need to take in the meat he drops however, it might be infected and switch us into zombies! A cool minecraft mod found at the minecraft mods and texture packs area would be awesome with this texture pack.

You understand what I also like relating to this texture pack? The stock, I just really like how it is completed!

Anyways, in the event you liked one the most awesome minecraft mods, you should definitely look at out the minecraft mods and texture packs part.

No comments:

Post a Comment