Saturday, October 6, 2012

Iron Chests Mod


The iron chest mod isn't only about iron chests, no. It is a mod that allows you make:
  • Copper Chests : Holds 45 slots
  • Iron Chests : Holds 64 slots
  • Silver Chests : Holds 72 slots
  • Gold Chests : Holds 81 slots
  • Diamond Chests : Holds 108 slots
  • Crystal Chests: Holds 108 slots BUT, you can essentially see the products you stored from the outside. Fairly cool.
I really love this cool minecraft mod. It's one of the most useful mods in the minecraft mods and texture packs section.

I forgot what minecraft
planet seed this can be but you'll be able to look into improved minecraft world seeds on the webpage.One of your cool minecraft texture packs that I'm making use of is definitely the Sphax Texture Pack. This texture pack makes the chests look a lot greater! Just evaluate the picture, doesn't it look good? The chests are not easy to make, if you want to generate a diamond chest you initial need to make a gold chest, to produce a gold chest you require an iron chest, and for an iron chest you will need a wooden chest. Takes a great deal of perform, but, I think it really is worth it. There is numerous times where my chests get full and I have to generate much more and more, I'd rather make one or two so my spot doesn't get cramped up. You know what I imply?If you want this mod then go to the link right here : Iron Chests Mod. Do not forget to check more awesome minecraft mods!

No comments:

Post a Comment