Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crystal Wing Mod


This cool minecraft mod provides you a crystal wing...that is magnificent but what does it do? It isn't a wing exactly where it is possible to fly like an ender dragon, I wish it was though. It is an incredibly practical item to have if you are inventory is total and also you possess a ton of diamonds! It is be scary if you had been to die to a creeper or perhaps a skeleton, possibly even a spider! I didn't mention the zombie simply because, effectively, they are not that sturdy. They are slow and you can easily outrun them. Sorry Mr.Zombie, that's just the truth. To obtain additional cool minecraft mods visit the minecraft mods and texture packs section!

Back
towards the topic, with this mod you can teleport back to the last place you slept in. Let's say you slept within a treehouse, if you use your crytal wing, you may seem at your bed. It is fairly useful, don't use it the many time since it has low durability. Low durability meaning that you can only use it a couple of instances ahead of it breaks. It's somewhat high priced also, you'll need gold, ender pearl, and feathers. I believe it is worth it, it will save your life numerous times and you will rarely get lost( for those who have the crystal wing).

As
you could see , I employed my crystal wing and I appeared on my bed.Fairly awesome right? This can be one particular of your minecraft mods and texture packs, it is actually called the sphax texture pack. As you can also see, I have some weird chests. You learn much more about this chests on the minecraft mods and texture packs section. This belongs in my awesome minecraft mods page.

No comments:

Post a Comment