Saturday, October 13, 2012

Optifine Mod


Hello Minecrafters! This really is a single of these must have cool minecraft mods, primarily since it boots up your fps on Minecraft. It deserves to be on anyone's minecraft mods and texture packs. The technique specifications were low and I surpassed the recommended settings but I still had some fps lag. The highest my fps would go is at 30, and that was when my view was tiny. I enjoyed the game so a lot that I just ignored it and played it. As time passed, I identified out about mods and so I decided to obtain one. I loved the mod but playing was unbearable, my fps was 10, even at tiny view. So I said to myself, “There must be some sort of mod or strategy to acquire my fps highers.”, so I went to uncle google and typed in, “how to enhance Minecraft fps”. Fortunately I discovered some mod called Optifine. I had no idea what this was but when I very first entered the web page, the poll caught my eye. About half on the players who voted stated they had an improve of 200% fps. I was astonished to view such significant numbers. I quickly read everything after which I decided to set up the mod. As I read, I saw some fairly good attributes.

  • FPS boost: The most beneficial function in my opinion. The other capabilities are excellent but this feature is what makes this mod in my opinion. Many people get it since they want their Minecraft to have superior FPS.
  • Help for HD Textures
  • Variable Render Distance
  • Configurable Smooth Lighting
  • Overall performance: VSync
  • Sensible Advanced OpenGL
  • Fog manage
  • Mipmaps
  • Superior Grass
  • Improved Snow
  • Clear Water
  • Random Mobs
  • Connected Textures
  • Natural Textures
  • FPS manage
  • Chunk Loading Control
  • Configurable Facts
  • Configurable animations
  • Quick Texturepack Switching
  • Fullscreen Resolution
  • Debug
  • Time Control
  • Autosave
How to set up this mod for Windows/Linux Instructions:
1)
Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, it is in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin2) Build a backup of minecraft.jar3) Open minecraft.jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc)four) Delete the META-INF folder.5) Copy (drag and drop) the .class files from the downloaded zip file in to the jar file, replacing preceding files.6) Run Minecraft and test!
Now.
tell my why you shouldn’t get this cool minecraft mod. This deserves to become in anyone’s minecraft mod list. It’s actually awesome.

Here will be the link if you'd like to obtain this mod. Make sure to take a look at some awesome minecraft mods and also the minecraft mods and texture packs category. Also, give it a like in the event you enjoyed reading this post, it helps me a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment